Marketing and advertising may not be what I earned a college degree in but it is what has provided for me and my family for the last 17 years. The truth is, I really enjoy marketing. I enjoy the art of storytelling and using a company’s data and brand to help take them to the next stage of their business. My clients would tell you that I’m a people person, I ask a lot of questions, I’m a direct communicator and I set very clear expectations.
Since 2013, I have
- started my 1st marketing agency, which I grew to $1.5m in top line revenue in 42 months
- partnered & launched a supporting video production company
- secured funding to start my 3rd company, EntreNash
- started Evans Company in 2016
- started the 3rd food magazine in Nashville, Fork + Spoon
- launched Brand Forward, a New & Noteworthy Business Podcast
- launched Shop Local Market, after seeing a direct need to help local farmers
Our clients include
Cool Springs Eye Care, Donelson Eye Care, Performance Vision Therapy, Center for Professional Development, Sweet Dreams Anesthesia
And in 2019, I earned my Affiliate Brokers License (MLS #351575) and work with Pritchett & Co at Compass Real Estate in Nashville. See more about my real estate life by visiting Your Nashville Experience.